Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sweet Potatoe Fries

5 sweet potatoes, cut into about 1 x 5 in "fries"
3 T oil
2 tsp Kosher Salt (I just used reg because I didnt have kosher)
1/2 tsp pepper

So these are totally delicious, got this recipe from my friend Mandy. I started out by getting 2 or 3 sweet potatoes (because they were bigger). Cut them thin, like french fries. Preheat oven to 400.

Line them on a tin foiled covered cookie sheet, add oil and toss them together and let them bake for 45 min, until golden brown. They really cook down in size so you could do the full 5 to 6.

When the sweet potatoes come out of the oven, sprinkle with salt. Serve with Dip.

The dip is what makes them though here is the dip recipe

3/4 c Mayo (use real... no fat free...doesnt turn out.)
1 clove of garlic minced. (I use like 2 or 3)
1 T Lemon Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment