** This is a meal to IMPRESS. I got this from my SIL Courtney.Alfredo Sauce:
1 pint of Heavy Cream
2 T cream Cheese ( I always do more)
1/2 C butter
Mix these together in a sauce pan until all melted. Stir occasionally.(on 4 or 5 heat)
After mixed add:
1/2 C parmesean cheese ( I just use green Kraft)
1 tsp garlic (I ran out of garlic salt and used 1 clove of fresh garlic when I doubled the recipe, it turned out great!)
Cut 2-3 chickens into pieces, saute in pan with 1 green pepper and 1 red pepper. Saute until chicken is fully cooked
** alternative to using green and red pepper is YOSHIDA sauce...my friend Whitney Larsen saute's her chicken in Yoshida and when mixed with the alfredo sauce it is DIVINE!**
Can use alfredo, spaghetti, penne, or angel hair noodles, it all turns out great. I like alfredo the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment