I got this recipe from my friend Mandy. But it is a Pioneer Woman recipe1 lb ground beef ( I usually only use 1/2 lb)
1 med onion
1 lb sausage (can use reduced fat)
2 cloves of minced garlic
2 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes ( do not drain)
2 6 oz cans tomato paste
2 T dried parsley flakes
2 T dried basil
1 tsp. salt for meat/ 1 tsp salt for cottage cheese
1 lb mozarella cheese
1 10 0z pkg lazagna noodles (taste good with wheat)
2 c low fat cottage cheese (I use fat free and it taste really good)
2 eggs beaten
1/2 c Kraft cheese
In skillet brown ground beef,onion, sausage,and garlic cloves. After browning, and draining grease, add cans of tomatoes and tomato paste, dried basil, parsley and salt.
Get lazagna noodles boiled, drain water off well
In a bowl: mix cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, and 2 beaten eggs, parmesean cheese, and 2 more T of parsley flakes and salt.
Layer as you go with meat sauce, white sauce and cheese, top with parmesean cheese, bake covered on 350 for 30 min
No comments:
Post a Comment