Sunday, August 15, 2010

Twice Baked!

** so I actually researched this one and picked all the ingredients out of recipies that I liked and Viola! I love them so much!

6 or 7 med potatoes
(scrub really good...pork with fork and rub salt all over and Bake for 1 hr on 400)

take out and cut a oval out of the top and peel out all the inside with a spoon ( it will look like a canoe when you get everything out) place all the insides in a big bowl....
ADD: blend with hand blender
1 c sour cream
8 oz cream cheese
6 green onions chopped
1 tsp garlic salt
salt and pepper
1/4 c butter
handful of cheddar
**it's going to look like mashed potatoes
(I did see people garnish with crumbled bacon and green onion...I put the green onion in the mix to give it flavor but you could just garnish on top)

Top with cheddar cheese and bake @ 350 until cheese is melted and bubbling..Not burnt!

No comments:

Post a Comment