I got this recipe from my friend Rachelle, my kids were practically drinking this dip1 can black beans (drain and rinse)
1 can corn (drain)
2 oz cilantro (handful)
1/4 red onion, chopped
2 T jalepeno or green chile chopped
1/3 c distilled vinegar
2 T honey
1 T lime juice (1 lime)
salt and pepper to taste
1 cucumber ( Rachelle added this the last time she made it for me and it was even better)Combine beans, corn, onion and jalapeno in a bowl. In the Food processor combine and mix vinegar, cilantro, honey, and lime juice for 1 to 2 min then slowly drizzle in olive oil. Pour liquid over the bean mix; stir and chill. Garnish with some chopped cilantro and lime zest . Serve with tortilla chips
Oh, I forgot to tell you that I never put the olive oil in. I don't think it makes much of a difference in taste and it leaves the fat out.
ReplyDelete