** so going to Minico High School in Rupert, Idaho...we had an open campus so you could leave for lunch, but having the school in the middle of frickin no where & only 30 min, it really left you to only going to a few places....so I usually stayed @ school, but when I started dating Eric we would leave every day & eat @ zipfers with all his buddies..Now the food @ this gas station was made by Eric's mom's best friend...(ya still with me???) anyways she made the best food ever. She just recently passed away & I couldnt be sadder that I didnt beg for her recipes before hand...(RIP)! But one of the things that she used to make was good ole Idaho Nachos....so pretty much it is just nachos but instead of chips you use CRISPY tator tots..try it!
Tator tots
grated cheddar cheese
roma tomatoes (chopped)
green onions or chopped onions
black olives
jalepenos
nacho cheese
ground beef (optional)
sour cream
salsa
No comments:
Post a Comment