Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Candy Corn Rice Crispy Treats

Rice Krispies
Marshmallows
Butter
white Wilton's melts
Orange Wiltons's melts
and yellow sprinkles

Use the recipe right off of cereal box.
After spreading the Rice Krispies into a 9 x 13 Use a candy corn shaped cookie cutter – If you don’t have one you could just cut the shape out of paper and use it as a template.
Using Wilton’s candy melts I dipped half of the candy corn shaped Rice Krispie treat into the white melted melts..After dipping I placed them on a wax paper lined cookie sheet for them to harden up.
Once they were hard I dipped the other half into orange melted melts and while they were still wet I sprinkled yellow sprinkles on the bottom and viola! Candy Corn!!

If they are slow to harden you can refrigerate them to speed up the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment